Your industry requires expert advice on how to manage your insurance. We believe in investing time to understand your business to make sure that your reputation and your clients continue to look good.
Whether you have 1 or 100 employees, chair/room renters, we have a beautician insurance program to help you protect your business. Breckles has been a pioneer in designing a beautician program that’s flexible for any size or type of business.
Eligible Modalities Include:
• Hair services, Hair Extensions, Manicures and Pedicures
• Ear piercing, Electrolysis, Eyebrow/eyelash tinting, perming and extensions, Make-up Artists, Tinting and Eyelash Extensions
• Chemical Peels including Alpha hydroxyl, Beta hydroxyl & Jessner’s Peel
• Massage and Reflexologists, Non-Medical Aromatherapy, Reiki
• Body Wrap, Body Waxing and Facial Waxing
• Laser Hair Removal Using Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), Diode Laser, or ND: YAG Laser Machines only and aesthetician must be certified, Threading, Microblading operations
Are you an ABA member? We have Exclusive Liability/Professional Liability offering for Independent Contractors that are Members of the ABA and for preferential exclusive member pricing for complete Commercial Insurance Packages for ABA Salon and Spa Owners.
Coverage Highlights for Salon/Spa Package for Owners
The Property Section includes coverage for Salon and Spa Owners:
- Contents of Every Description – includes Salon Equipment, Furniture, Supplies and Stock, Computer(s), Cash Register, Leasehold Improvements and so on
- Building – Building Coverage, for Salon and Spa Owners that own the Building that houses their Salon (Optional Coverage)
- Loss of Income – replaces your Business Income should you be unable to operate your business due to an insured event such as a Fire Loss
- Sewer Backup is included
- Flood, Earthquake coverage is available (Optional Coverage)
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage – available if required (Optional Coverage)
- Privacy Breach Expenses Coverage (Optional Coverage)
- Voluntary Compensation Extension Endorsement (Optional Coverage)
- Additional Fee of $28 for renting of chairs to Independent Contractors
- Additional Fee of $250 for each Employee practicing Microblading
- Additional Fee of $57 for Spa’s performing chemical/acid peels
- Additional Fee of $171 for Spa’s serving alcohol
In addition to these major items listed above, the Property Section of the Salon Policy also includes the following coverages (often referred to as extended coverages):
Undeclared Property Extensions ($250,000 Aggregate)
- Fine Arts
- Plants and Trees
- Outdoor Signs
- Valuable Papers
- Accounts Receivable
Operations Extensions ($100,000 Aggregate)
- Computers and Media
- Off Premises Power
- Premises Damages by Theft
Off Premises Extensions ($100,000 Aggregate)
- Contents at Trade Show or Exhibition
- Property in Transit
- Sales Samples
Crime Extensions – loss of money and securities ($25,000 Aggregate)
- Employee Dishonesty
- Loss Inside (Burglary)
- Loss Outside (Robbery)
Claim Recovery Extensions ($150,000 Aggregate)
- Cost to prepare proof of loss
- Fire Suppression System
- Arson Reward
- Lock Replacement
Business Expansion Extensions ($1,000,000 Aggregate)
- Newly Acquired Buildings
- Newly Acquired Stock
- Buildings in Course of Construction
- Catch All Clause (Crime Excluded) $25,000
- By-Laws (included)
- Eco Friendly Endorsement ($50,000)
- Fire Department Service Charges ($25,000)
- Land and Water Pollution Cleanup ($50,000)
- Personal Property of Officers and Employees ($25,000)
- Seasonal Automatic Increase – 25% of Equipment and Stock
- Equipment and Stock Temporarily Removed from Premises ($10,000)
The Liability Section provides Commercial General Liability Insurance, which includes Professional Liability Insurance coverage.
Commercial General Liability
- $2,000,000 each Occurrence Limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage (higher limits available)
- Includes Products and Completed Operations Coverage with an Aggregate Limit of $2,000,000
- Includes Beauty Liability Coverage (Professional Liability)
- Includes Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Includes Tenants Legal Liability Coverage ($500,000)
- Includes Employers Bodily Injury Liability Coverage Extension Endorsement
- The Commercial General Liability Includes Beauty Liability Coverage
Types of Beautician insurance:
- Hair Stylist Insurance
- Barber Shop Insurance
- Spas Insurance
- Salon Insurance
- Medi-Spa Services Insurance
- Esthetician Insurance
- Nail Technicians Insurance
See below to Learn More about the various types of insurance protection to consider.
Have us contact you about your Beautician business.
This is protection for financial loss caused by fraudulent acts by an employee or group of employees. The financial loss is typically property or money but could also protect your business against more sophisticated damage against you like credit card fraud, forgery, counterfeit fraud and more.
Customers count on your expertise to provide advice or service to help them. If for some reason your expertise is not helpful, you could find your self in court defending your service or advice. And if its too late, you might find out that this type of claim is typically excluded from your general liability policy. Understand the fine print with a Breckles broker – we know what it takes to protect your livelihood.
Often this coverage is also referred to as Boiler and Machinery. We will review insurance options to cover mechanical or electrical breakdown for all of the equipment in your pharmacy.
It’s table stakes to make sure your financial interest protected with a good insurance policy and that’s just what we’ll do. In addition, our insurance services will help you understand what options you have when replacing your inventory and goods after a break-in, fire or any insurable loss.
How much income or stock could you lose over a few hours of a lack of incoming electricity to your major equipment? We can help you understand under what circumstances we can provide coverage for your loss of income.
Have us contact you about your Beautician business.